General Foreman – Field
Oil & Gas
- Engaging with, inspiring, and guiding those they oversee and are surrounded by.
- Organize yourself and your group to achieve deadlines in a prompt, secure, and professional way.
- Ensuring that all corporate rules and regulations are followed at all times.
- Organizing teams, resources, instruments, and specialist rentals needed to perform activities cost-effectively.
- Striving to uphold a positive working connection with the customers.
$35.00 – $37.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Incredible conflict resolution skills.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Must possess phenomenal computer skills,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.