Gas Plant Operator with 2nd class Power Engineering
Oil & Gas
- Performing all tasks in accordance with ETC Health, Safety, and Environmental rules.
- Conducting inspections on operating equipment and equipment start-up and shutdowns on a daily basis.
- Improving the procedures to make them more efficient.
- Taking part as a team, with a strong emphasis on safety and client service.
- Working in a 12-hour rotating shift and managing the facility safely and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and fixing process issues by collaborating with other departments.
- Advancing through the course of the operator training program.
$45.00 – $50.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills, Able to function well in a rapid-paced environment, Exceptional communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.