Oil & Gas
- Running hydraulic fracturing machinery in the oilfield securely, such as hydraulic pumps, iron trucks, chemical vans, and blenders.
- Comprehending multiple fracturing operations, including hot zones labor.
- Refueling units as necessary.
- Acquainted with and capable of assisting with rig-in/rig-out processes as needed.
- Conduct pre-and post-trip checks of operated equipment to ensure its safety and roadworthiness.
- Having knowledge of the materials and components necessary for inventory and maintenance on horsepower pumpers.
$28.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, Effective communication skills, Able to work away from home for long periods of time, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 1 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.