Forklift/Material Handling – Field Technician
Oil & Gas
- Analyzing instruments and machinery to determine whether they require maintenance.
- Obtaining the owners’ consent for any necessary equipment servicing and repairs by interacting with them.
- Refurbishing and remanufacturing elements as needed for gear, engine, and hydraulic maintenance.
- Detecting errors and provide operators tips on how to keep their equipment in good working order.
- Building and maintaining a solid relationship with your clients.
- Adhering to all corporate’s rules and regulations.
- Preserving and preparing gear for field installation.
$24.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal organizational skills, Must be able to provide phenomenal customer service, Effective oral and written communication skills, Must possess phenomenal mechanical proficiency, Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.