Floorhand – Oil and Gas drilling
Oil & Gas
- Handling and manipulating pieces of drill pipes or stems during drilling at the rig floor.
- Managing, sorting, and moving drill pipes, instruments, cement, and other equipment.
- Transporting well-service materials and equipment by driving trucks.
- Cleaning up and removing the debris from the rig area.
- Helping in setting up, taking down, and ferrying essential drilling and service rig equipment.
- Assisting other team members in keeping the drilling equipment in good working order on the drill floor.
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment.
$30.00 – $33.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Phenomenal hand-to-eye coordination and highly attentive to details, Capable to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storms, rain, etc, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License