Floorhand – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Supporting other employees in keeping drill machinery in good working order on the drill ground.
- Repairing, moving, adjusting, and recalibrating machinery.
- Transporting well-service materials and equipment by driving trucks.
- Cleaning up and removing the debris from the rig area.
- Helping in setting up, taking down, and ferrying essential drilling and service rig equipment.
- Assisting in mixing mud and chemicals.
- Managing, sorting, and moving drill pipes, instruments, cement, and other equipment.
$30.00 – $33.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must acquire a clean criminal record and be able to clear the drug test, Must be willing to work overtime and travel to distant site locations, Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Phenomenal mechanical aptitude and highly attentive to details, Capable to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storms, rain, etc.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License