Floorhand – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Managing, sorting, and moving drill pipes, instruments, cement, and other equipment.
- Transporting well-service materials and equipment by driving trucks.
- Cleaning up and removing the debris from the rig area.
- Helping in setting up, taking down, and ferrying essential drilling and service rig equipment.
- Repairing, moving, adjusting, and recalibrating machinery.
- Assisting in mixing mud and chemicals.
- Handling and manipulating pieces of drill pipes or stems during drilling at the rig floor.
$28.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Outstanding mechanical proficiency and highly attentive to details, Capable to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storms, rain, etc, Must be good at teamwork to accomplish a certain task.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.