Field Technologist – Entry Level
Oil & Gas
- Conducting activities like checking, assessing, and cathodic protection system deployment to prevent corrosion on different structures.
- Working on client drawings and requirements while following particular goals and directions from senior employees.
- Performing a range of specific testing methods to collect information for assessment requirements.
- Helping the senior employees in the creation of survey reports and final employment reports.
- Maintaining field test gear, making sure it’s in good working order, and performing basic repair works.
$18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel, Must be physically fit to lift up to 22 kgs, Phenomenal organizational skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.