Field Technologist – Entry Level
Oil & Gas
- Performing a range of specific testing methods to collect information for assessment requirements.
- Helping the senior employees in the creation of survey reports and final employment reports.
- Maintaining field test gear, making sure it’s in good working order, and performing basic repair works.
- Conducting activities like checking, assessing, and cathodic protection system deployment to prevent corrosion on different structures.
- Working on client drawings and requirements while following particular goals and directions from senior employees.
$20.13 – $24.28 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be physically fit to lift up to 22 kgs.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- Must be willing to travel overnight.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.