Oil & Gas
- Installing wires and equipment at the workplace for all corporate services under the supervision of the operations team.
- Assuring work scopes on the job site is accomplished in a prompt manner and comply with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Labeling all the elements of a Structured Cabling infrastructure appropriately.
- Assessing gear and machinery specifications for projects and work orders.
- Preserving and preparing gear for field installation.
- Building positive working relationships with all customers and stakeholders.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 75 lbs, Must be knowledgeale about WAN/LAN and TV Systems, Possess great mechanical proficiency, Demonstrate a solid work ethic and willingness to learn, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.