Field Technician I
Oil & Gas
- Addressing client issues and calls quickly and effectively.
- Conveying to the manager details about mishaps with field gear, vehicles, and sampling.
- Upkeeping field vehicles in functional condition like daily maintenance, cleaning and repairing.
- Gaining familiarity with the customer’s needs as well as the company’s analytical services.
- Keeping track of essential dimensions to guarantee assembly, and product operating methods are acquired and evaluated.
- Detecting and resolving electrical and mechanical problems as they arise.
$24.50 – $33.75 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must possess great mechanical proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to think swiftly and optimistically in response to change.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.