Field Technician – Cathodic Protection
Oil & Gas
- Using electromagnetic and GPS devices to spot pipelines and record geographical piping data.
- Conducting in-depth, close-interval CP, and coating inspections at regular intervals.
- Recording physical characteristics of the installation area for comprehensive as-built sketches afterward.
- Helping with the compilation of surveys and work reports.
- Preserving and running company-owned vehicles, instruments, and machinery.
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be highly proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc, Must be highly attentive to details, Capable to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storms, rain, etc, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Incredible problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License