Field Technician, Apprentice
Oil & Gas
- Regular attendance in apprenticeship and training programs offered by the company.
- Gain deep understanding regarding operations on massive natural gas equipment.
- Organize, clean, and assemble compressors, engines, and other related parts as per standard procedures.
- Observe and understand installation of packages.
- Communicate with clients and develop trust.
- Gain and maintain high level knowledge of use of equipment and standard procedures.
$39,000-$40,000 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Well-organized and highly motivated individual with a willingness to gain experience as a field technologist/engineer apprentice.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic along with maintaining a positive attitude towards work.
- Candidate must be equipped with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be capable of standing on their feet for 8 hours daily.
- Candidate must be equipped with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to identify problems with equipment.
- Candidate must be proficient in English.
- A valid driver’s license along with an acceptable driving record.
- Unstained criminal record.