Field Technician and Labourer
- Recognizing and resolving electrical and mechanical problems as they arise.
- Maintaining clear communication with engineers, rig crews, and managers.
- Building positive working relationships with all customers and stakeholders.
- Detecting errors and provide operators tips on how to keep their equipment in good working order.
- Putting up, mending, and upkeeping rental fleet.
- Preserving and preparing gear for field installation.
- Adhering to all corporate rules and regulations.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal organizational skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Class 3 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.