Field Surveyor – Pipeline
Oil & Gas
- Collaborating with operations and site supervisor to ensure surveying tasks are completed on time.
- Employing GPS technology for surveying purposes.
- Ensuring that all corporate rules and regulations are followed.
- Performing the role’s managerial duties quickly and effectively.
- Establishing a network of control points to conduct survey work along the overall project’s span.
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Willing to work for long periods in remote locations, Must be physically fit to walk long distances, Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, Must be highly attentive to details and able to multi-task, Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.