Oil & Gas
- Managing all facets of mobilization and demobilization while maintaining the necessary records.
- Ascertaining that the staff is informed of the timing and route management and that the essential gear has been mobilized for the operation.
- Instructing and helping technicians in the detection of gear when needed.
- Organizing meetings with the clients to discuss and schedule plans.
- Conducting and overseeing the functioning of equipment.
- Maintaining documentation and writing reports on service and upkeep.
$20.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal mechanical proficiency, Strong analytical and decision making skills, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.