Field Service Technician
Oil & Gas
- Upkeeping, repairing, and putting up instrumentation on-site as needed.
- Identifying and resolving electrical and mechanical problems as they arise.
- Maintaining clear communication with engineers, rig crews, and managers.
- Establish positive working relationships with all customers and stakeholders.
- Answering client calls quickly and effectively.
- Detect errors and provide operators tips on how to keep their equipment in good working order.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess great technical expertise, Strong written & verbal communication skills, Must be physically fit to lift upto 50 lbs, Must be able to think swiftly and optimistically in response to change.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.