Field Service Technician/Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Developing foundation or installation design blueprints by directing site inspections.
- Educating users on how to upkeep and optimize their MV VFD systems.
- Creating and publishing technical documents encompassing all aspects of the job.
- Instructing in the upkeep of instruments and testing gear.
- Reviewing job plans, sketches, and installation diagrams as a reference and offering ongoing direction throughout the task’s completion.
$19.90 – $35.90 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must possess great technical expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to think swiftly and optimistically in response to change.
- Must be knowledgeable about PLC principles and programming.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.