Field Service Representative
Oil & Gas
- Performing on-site installation and supervising any required diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repairing of complex systems and equipment to provide client support.
- Acting as corporate liaison with clients on administrative and technical issues for given projects, and training clients about utilizing and maintaining the system.
- Assessing and authorizing the system’s equipment operational quality.
- Assisting with the creation, measurement, and accomplishment of customer satisfaction metrics.
- Conducting project management operations for client projects, including recognizing, scheduling, tracking, and reporting on requirements.
$24.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills, Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, Must possess intermediate/advanced level knowledge of all Microsoft office applications, Able to complete projects on time and within budget.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License