Field Service Representative
Oil & Gas
- Performing on-site installation and managing any required diagnosis, troubleshooting, servicing, and fixing of complicated equipment and systems to provide customer support.
- Acting as a corporate contact with clients on administrative and technical issues for given projects, and training customers on how to use and maintain the system.
- Assessing and authorizing the system equipment’s operating quality.
- Assisting with the creation, measurement, and accomplishment of client satisfaction metrics.
- Conducting project management for client projects, including recognizing, scheduling, tracking, and briefing on requirements.
$21.00 – $26.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in PowerFlex products and applications, Must be physically fit to lift up to 35-50 lbs, Able to complete projects on time and within the specified budget, Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.