Field Service Representative
Oil & Gas
- Estimating and authorizing the system equipment’s operating quality.
- Taking part in the creation, measurement, and attainment of client satisfaction metrics.
- Recognizing, scheduling, tracking, and reporting the needs of clients and conducting project management for them.
- Exhibiting capacity to be fully employed on billable tasks on a consistent basis.
- Creating and writing documents as needed.
- Leading project engineering teams, contract staff, and project support workforce.
- Offering services to the company’s clients through call, and phone/chat support to To constantly meet the usage objective.
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in PowerFlex products and applications, Able to lead a team of technologists and engineers, Able to complete projects on time and within the specified budget, Confident enough to deliver technical presentations to customers, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.