Field Service Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Creating the project plan and overseeing the staff, threats, expenditure, timetable, and any possible disputes during the implementation and close-out stages.
- Governing the placement of Purchase Orders and upgrading to new values if additional work is recognized.
- Establishing a central point of contact for any project involving field operations.
- Coordinating and overseeing the delivery of products from all areas of the company, such as spares, technical assistance, field service, equipment, purchasing, delivery, and third-party services.
- Ascertaining that the project evaluation procedure and other quality control standards are adhered to.
$34.62 – $55.99 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Demonstrate incredible technical expertise.
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Solid interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.