Field Service Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Creating project plans and managing project teams, stakeholders, potential risks, budget, schedule, and possible issues that might occur during project execution.
- Develop a single point of communication for seamless collaboration between teams for company projects.
- Manage and coordinate deliveries for different sectors of the business.
- Planning, budgeting, and supervising the execution of multiple projects at a time.
- Develop strategies for implementation of upcoming projects.
- Identify and arrange resources required for certain projects.
- Identify drawbacks and come up with their possible solutions in completion of projects.
$42.31-$45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must possess highly developed IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Candidates must be well-organized along with having outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must be experienced in working as a team player along with a positive attitude towards work.
- Candidates must possess unmatched leadership and negotiation qualities.
- Candidates must be highly capable of managing time along with insane budgeting characteristics.
- Candidates with Project Management certification will be preferred.