Field Service Mechanic
Oil & Gas
- Performing mechanical millwright operation under the supervision of a company lead hand, technician, or representative.
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety by following all safe work practices, regulations, and procedures.
- Reporting all close calls and mishaps to company management.
- Supplying clear and simple information for technical reporting, and entering data into suitable datasheets correctly.
- Preparing and filing financial documents and timesheets on a regular basis.
$24.00 – $27.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 20 lbs, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Must be multi-tasking and able to adapt to a rapid-paced environment, Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.