Field Safety Representative
Oil & Gas
- Helping in the creation, communication, and training of safe operating methods, safety practices, and ethical guidelines.
- Examining and analyzing employees, independent service providers, and subcontractors for adherence to H&S Management Systems and OHS Regulations/Code.
- Facilitating the Subcontractor Management Program’s implementation.
- Offering administration and employees at the venue with training and coaching.
- Assisting managers in resolving and tracking near-misses based on severity.
$27.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be highly attentive to details and able to multi-task, Effective written & verbal communication skills, Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.