Field Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Developing proposals, handling the purchase order reservation procedure, and updating to new values as additional work is discovered.
- Communicating with the Service Center to get maintenance services for Joint Service Offerings.
- Coordinating third-party participation in projects as needed.
- Defining the project strategy and handling project stakeholders.
- Controlling project staff, danger, timetable, finance, and any possible problems through the project implementation and close-out stages.
$45.00 – $50.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, and SAP, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Must be highly motivated and dynamic, Innovative technical and problem-solving skills, Excellent English communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.