Field / Pipeline Operator
Oil & Gas
- Examining and adjusting the wells and facilities that have been assigned.
- Recognizing potential hazards and following up with reporting and corrective measures.
- Managing and observing oil and gas facilities, associated wells, and related equipment.
- Streamlining the daily production input and well data balance.
- Proposing creative techniques for increasing well and facility productivity to optimize production.
- Maintaining the company’s facilities on a regular basis to guarantee safe and efficient operation.
$30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work with minimal supervision, Capable of coaching and mentoring other crew members, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Strong problem-solving skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.