Oil & Gas
- Analyzing and fine-tuning the wells and facilities that have been allotted.
- Identifying possible risks and following up with reporting and corrective measures.
- Maintaining the company’s facilities on a regular basis to guarantee safe and effective functioning.
- Streamlining the daily production input and well data balance.
- Managing and monitoring oil and gas facilities, associated wells, and related equipment.
- Conducting well production optimization and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
$33.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess an incredibly disciplined work ethic, Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish daily tasks, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.