Oil & Gas
- Performing well production optimization and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the company’s facilities on a regular basis to guarantee safe and efficient operation.
- Streamlining the daily production input and well data balance.
- Proposing creative techniques for increasing well and facility productivity to optimize production.
- Testing the measurement of gas, condensate/oil, and water production regularly.
- Managing and observing oil and gas facilities, associated wells, and related equipment.
- Examining and adjusting the wells and facilities that have been assigned.
- Recognizing potential hazards and following up with reporting and corrective measures.
$30.00 – $38.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Excellent organizational and time-management skills, Phenomenal problem-solving skills, Must possess an outstanding disciplined work ethic, Able to work well with other team members.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License