Oil & Gas
- Examining heavy machinery, Class 8 and vocational trucks, trailers, and notifying on the state of important systems and elements.
- Establishing assessments schedule with the storage facility, the vendor, or the lessee.
- Filling out the assessment forms completely, and adding any relevant images, videos, or oil samples if required.
- Performing the role’s managerial duties quickly and effectively.
- Ensuring that all corporate rules and regulations are followed.
$19.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Google Suite such as Gmail, Google Meet, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc, Must be able to work in all weather conditions, Must be highly attentive to details and able to multi-task, Effective written and oral English communication skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.