Oil & Gas
- Functioning with project controls to track and assess field progress on scope and additional work, as well as keeping the project timeline updated.
- Comprehending the project’s scope of work and the contract’s overall structure.
- Facilitating Quality Control with field visits, document turnover, and creation of as-built illustrations.
- Keeping track of any scope changes from the initial contract, along with the associated cost and schedule influence.
- Collaborating with the Project Management Team to line up with internal and external reporting requirements.
$42.00 – $46.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc, Incredible analytical and problem-solving skills, Must possess a high knowledge of project controls rules, Must be willing to multitask and meet deadlines, Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- A P.E. license.