EPC Project Manager – Oil, Gas, & Chemical
Oil & Gas
- Facilitating the enhancement of project management implementation systems, operational procedures, and practices on a constant basis.
- Recognizing opportunities and overseeing collaborative efforts for filings, bids, briefings, contract negotiations, and other related tasks.
- Giving performance reviews for the project crew to the management department.
- Ascertaining that the project evaluation procedure and other quality control standards are adhered to.
- Building and sustaining connections with new and current client personnel.
$23.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to build strong relationships with customers.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.