- Making essential roadside repairs.
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Dumping all containers and leaving the client’s location free of debris.
- Paying and receiving payments for goods.
- Obtaining and forwarding information to central dispatch.
- Examining the vehicle’s state and inspecting the tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- Keeping track of cargo data, service hours, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- Securing the cargo with tarping.
- Monitoring all elements of the vehicle.
- Conducting pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspection
$15.00 - $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to work in extreme weather situations.
- such as hot/cold, storm, rain, etc.
- Excellent motor coordination with arm, hand, and leg dexterity.
- Able to handle objects that require physical effort.
- Able to push, pull, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physically fit to jump in and out of the truck.
- A valid Class1 or A driver’s license
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Standard First Aid/CPR License