Environmental Field Technician/Scientist
Oil & Gas
- Using a range of devices for groundwater sampling and surveillance.
- Utilizing your interpersonal and organizational abilities to collaborate with project managers and administrators to ensure projects are finished on schedule and within budget.
- Collecting samples of the soil when drilling, digging test pits, and excavating.
- Maintaining effective communication with landholders and inhabitants while overseeing reclamation contractors.
$38.29 – $46.57 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to work individually as well as in a team environment.
- Must be physically fit to stand, walk, and bend for extended periods.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Able to work without supervision in remote locations.
- Compelling verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.