Entry Level Technical Consultant
Oil & Gas
- Functioning with customers regularly to acquire the business and technical specifications to assist in the execution of next-generation software solutions.
- Working for smaller or larger project teams on designated activities.
- Taking part in software development and execution stages such as configuration, enhancement, and testing.
- Completing personal and team deliverables successfully.
- Incorporating release software into customer settings in collaboration with our software engineering teams.
- Guiding and training less experienced consultants workers.
- Participating in company-building activities, including hiring or offering internal training courses.
$25.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility, Must exhibit strong leadership skills, Possess effective communication skills to establish relationships with customers, Must be proficient in Java, C++, C#, VB, SQL, and/or programming languages.
- A valid driver’s license.