Entry Level Field Office Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Ordering and managing material deliveries, deciphering schematics and requirements for field teams and crafters and creating work plans and work packages.
- Conducting takeoffs from blueprints, developing variation orders that are evaluated by the project manager, giving field support, and overseeing the activities of subcontractors.
- Examining and evaluating information relevant to the project, accomplishing project schedule and specification reviews, and helping with bid preparation.
- Comprehending the project’s scope of work and the contract’s overall structure.
$31.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be highly motivated and showcase a strong work ethic.
- Must be to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be willing to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.