Entry Level Field/Office Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Examining and evaluating information relevant to the project, accomplishing project schedule and specification reviews, and helping with bid preparation.
- Comprehending the project’s scope of work and the contract’s overall structure.
- Ordering and managing material deliveries, deciphering schematics and requirements for field teams and crafters, and creating work plans and work packages.
- Conducting takeoffs from blueprints, developing variation orders that are evaluated by the project manager, giving field support, and overseeing the activities of subcontractors.
$31.50 – $42.66 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be highly motivated and showcase a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be highly attentive to details and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.