Engineering Technician – Facilities and Pipelines
Oil & Gas
- Managing Project Supervisors for the collaboration of infrastructure and pipeline projects.
- Creating and updating AFEs for pipeline and facility projects.
- Employing ER’s online IRIS system to submit the latest flowline and pipeline licensure applications.
- Producing purchase orders, resource transactions, and production orders, and monitoring them in SiteView to keep track of project costs.
- Managing contractor safety-related tickets using a digital platform and submitting reports as needed.
$28.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, etc, Must be highly attentive to details and able to multi-task, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.