Engineering Technician – Facilities and Pipelines
Oil & Gas
- Guarantee that activities including change orders, project budgeting, and scheduling are completed on time.
- Creating and updating AFEs for pipeline and facility projects.
- Employing ER’s online IRIS system to submit the latest flowline and pipeline licensure applications.
- Producing purchase orders, resource transactions, and production orders, and monitoring them in SiteView to keep track of project costs.
- Managing contractor safety-related tickets using a digital platform and submitting reports as needed.
$30 – $35 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, etc, Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task, Excellent organizational skills, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License