Oil & Gas
- Determine the feasibility of specific processes and projects.
- Analyze and study production and geological data for pre-existing and new projects.
- Create and submit asset reports for multiple ongoing projects.
- Work in close collaboration with Geology, Reservoir, Drillings, and Operations teams for company projects.
- Assist teams in developing reports through business analysis tools.
- Extract and manage data sets from customers and multiple sources.
- Carry out pipeline hydraulic calculations by making use of VMGSim or parallel software.
- Work in close collaboration with professional engineers and technicians.
$20.65 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Candidate must be equipped with in-depth knowledge of IT softwares such as Microsoft suite applications.
- Candidate should be familiar with business intelligence softwares (Spotfire, Power BI) and data analysis tools (R, Python).
- Candidate must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects at a time in the fast-paced working environment of the company.
- Candidate must be highly enthusiastic to learn and gain exposure along with having excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work in a team along with developing reliable relations with co-workers.
- Candidate must obtain Engineering in Training (EIT) certification.