Engineer, Pipeline Facilities Engineering
Oil & Gas
- Giving technical assistance by researching, evaluating, and fixing issues using engineering concepts.
- Planning and providing technical training as needed to field personnel.
- Supervising the work of contractors who provide programming services for building resources.
- Giving instructions and guaranteeing that the task is completed in accordance with internal programming standards.
- Composing, assessing, and verifying corporate reports, engineering criteria, and design requirements.
$35.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, etc.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to multitask.
- Must be able to build positive relationships with clients.
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- P.E. License
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License