Electronics Test Technician – Pipeline Inspection
Oil & Gas
- Carrying out assessments while following guidelines and documentation.
- Performing basic installation of mechanical assemblies, couplings, and cable harnesses for electronic parts.
- Conducting assembly, evaluation, and troubleshooting of electrical and electromechanical components.
- Helping with the setup, preparation, upkeep, usage, and/or design of test stations and test gear.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc, Must acquire great knowledge of digital/analog circuit theory, Must be able to do soldering and assembling of electronic components, Able to conduct component level troubleshooting, Phenomenal oral and written communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.