Oil & Gas
- Developing programs and stick drawings using area offset reviews.
- Following the area’s standard program and basis of well design while ensuring compliance requirements.
- Engaging with asset crews to ensure the provision of the necessary information.
- Helping with logistics coordination.
- Managing documents carefully and accurately.
- Doing preparation or project evaluations and retrospectives.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in MS Office, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc, Must be knowledgeable about AER/MER regulations, Must be highly attentive to details, Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills, Solid project management and organization skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.
- H2S Alive Certification.