Drilling Product Expert
Oil & Gas
- Comprehending the software’s requirements and the product’s constraints before creating new drill bits.
- Completing the production loop by assessing the latest technological PDC cutters and resources.
- Providing technical assistance to clients is provided through training and post-run reports.
- Determining where innovative, cost-effective methods can be implemented.
- Investigating value-added product and service possibilities.
$38.00 – $46.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in MS Office, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc, Able to work well in a rapid-paced environment, Incredible mechanical proficiency and problem-solving skills, Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills, Excellent organizational skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.
- H2S Alive Certification.