Drilling Product Expert
- Understanding the software’s requirements and the product’s restrictions before creating new drill bits.
- Closing the production loop by assessing the latest technological PDC cutters and resources.
- Providing technical assistance to clients through training and post-run reports.
- Figuring out where innovative, cost-effective methods can be implemented.
- Discovering value-added product and service possibilities.
- Reviewing product failure and analyzing the root cause.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc, Must possess high mechanical aptitude, Able to work well in a rapid-paced environment.Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.