Driller – Sonic
Oil & Gas
- Performing operations on the drill floor.
- Directing other staff involved in the drilling operations.
- Organizing drilling tools and connecting drill pipe sections.
- Assisting in the mixing of drilling fluids.
- Maintaining a record of equipment in a log on a daily basis.
- Driving truck to a well site or well service.
$30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Great physical strength and stamina, Willing to travel for long periods, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Able to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storm, rain, etc, Must possess a positive attitude.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.