Driller – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Performing operations on the drill floor.
- Directing other staff involved in the drilling operations.
- Organizing drilling tools and connecting drill pipe sections.
- Assisting in the mixing of drilling fluids.
- Maintaining a record of equipment in a log on a daily basis.
- Driving truck to a well site or well service.
$35.00 – $47.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Willing to work for long periods of time (12 hours shift) away from home (for 2-3 weeks), Ability to work in harsh weather conditions like rain, windstorm, heat/cold, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads, Phenomenal hand to eye coordination, Willingness to work in both camp and non-camp situations.
- A valid driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.