Driller – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Ascertaining that all safety precautions are met.
- Directing other staff involved in the drilling operations.
- Organizing drilling tools and connecting drill pipe sections.
- Maintaining a record of equipment in a log on a daily basis.
- Driving truck to a well site or well service.
- Performing operations on the drill floor.
- Assisting in the mixing of drilling fluids.
$40.00 – $47.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to clear the medical exam and pre-employment drug test, Must be able to work under pressure and in a rapid-paced environment, Ability to work in harsh weather conditions like rain, windstorm, heat/cold, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads, Phenomenal hand to eye coordination.
- A valid driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.