Oil & Gas
- Providing quick technical support and proposing solutions.
- Detecting possibilities where drafting procedures could be automated.
- Helping to resolve ongoing engineering problems.
- Recognizing concerns with adherence and drafting quality.
- Using sound professional judgment to complete tasks as allocated while adhering to the recommended procedures and specifications.
- Coaching and mentoring workers on drafting and drawing techniques and methods.
$22.50 – $32.14 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office and SharePoint.
- Must have an advanced level of knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Possess a solid comprehension of 3D laser scans.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.