Drafter – Pipeline
Oil & Gas
- Maintaining an existing understanding of project parameters, details, and standards to ensure the creation of accurate drawings.
- Receiving and updating data from field surveys on a regular basis.
- Redrafting spool drawings and finishing them as early as possible.
- Investigate any potential issues with the customer’s drawings.
- Ensuring that the drawings are easily comprehended by employees by working with site leadership and quality assurance professionals.
- Striving to improve the error ratio on a continuous basis.
- Composing revision logs of spool drafting.
- Creating surfaces and comparing them for volume analysis.
$35.00 – $37.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills, Highly adaptive and able to work in a rapid-paced environment, Capable of taking instructions and working with minimal supervision, Able to differentiate between colors.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License